[Rhodes22-list] Headup, list admin

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:08:13 -0500

--=====================_136667837==_.ALT

Thanks Michael,

Your doing a heck of a job. AND, what's this???? notice that there is going
to be a problem????? What a concept. Never seen that done before. :-) :-)

Thanks for letting us know, I, for one, got kinda tired of never having a
clue what the heck was going on.

Rik

At 11:49 PM 7/31/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Looks like throes group screwed the pooch again(openssl), I have an
>emergency upgrade to the systems taking place right now, The SSL libraries
>are being replaced on this machine right now and the packages that they
>link to, security upgrade before the script kiddes find out, the list
>might be slow 0:00-3:00 with about a 15 minutes outage as the machine is
>boot in to the new kernel and packages, no member need to due anything,
>just a heads up.
>
>MJM

--=====================_136667837==_.ALT

Thanks Michael,<br><br>
Your doing a heck of a job. AND, what's this???? notice that there is
going to be a problem????? What a concept. Never seen that done before.
:-) :-)<br><br>
Thanks for letting us know, I, for one, got kinda tired of never having a
clue what the heck was going on.<br><br>
Rik<br><br>
At 11:49 PM 7/31/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
like throes group screwed the pooch again(openssl), I have an emergency
upgrade to the systems taking place right now, The SSL libraries are
being replaced on this machine right now and the packages that they link
to, security upgrade before the script kiddes find out, the list might be
slow 0:00-3:00 with about a 15 minutes outage as the machine is boot in
to the new kernel and packages, no member need to due anything, just a
heads up.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>