[Rhodes22-list] Ghostly Image

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:32:34 -0500

Dear Friends,

Anyone who knows me well knows what a skeptic I am about things like ghosts
and angels and all that stuff. The point is, I'm a bit mystified about this
one, and I'm hoping someone can help me understand this.

At the bottom of this message is a link to what might appear to be a simple
photo. Apparently the owners of the house where this was taken had been
seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research
and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during
the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across
the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. Now at first, I'm thinking, "heeya, right,
whatever..." But -- then I could see the pattern. They caught this photo
(using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her.

Once you find the ghost in the picture you might be a little surprised! In
all honesty, it took me about 20 seconds to find it. Don't expect to just
see it right away. But when you do, it just stands out -- like one of those
optical illusions.

I can save you some time with this... Really concentrate around the table
and sort of towards the window on the left. Also, if you have volume, turn
it up as you can hear some faint murmurings after a while which they say is
the ghost talking!!! I'm having a little trouble understanding the words, so
if anyone can make it out, I'd be curious to find out. If you don't see or
hear anything after more than a minute, let me know and I might have another
hint on how to see the pattern evolve.

Go to the following link for the picture.

Click here: http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

One more hint: Be sure to enlarge the window with the photo as big as
possible on your screen. Let me know if you can see it!

Slim