[Rhodes22-list] So any one up

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:17:42 -0500

Never been to NYC proper. Was out to Newark once and it seemed like it took
forever to get in and out of there. The burbs seem to stretch out and out
and out.......

Lived in Mpls for about 6 months once and I have spent more than my share
of time in Chicago (only the worst neighborhoods though) so I do know what
big cities are like somewhat and yeah, I sure as hell wouldn't want to
raise my kids in Chicago proper. What a dump. Not so bad along the lake
shore though. But as a trucker, you never get to go to those parts of town.
I don't suppose NY is a whole lot different. Everybody rushing around all
the time and constantly pissed off. No room to hardly move without bumping
into somebody.

I don't know how you all take that crowding all the time. We may not make
the money out in the country, but sometimes I think it's worth it.

Rik