[Rhodes22-list] How to Sing The Blues

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 04:20:48 -0500

--B_3111798048_46670936

Toad got the JUNK-in-the-mailing-list-is-filling-up-my-e-mail blues,
Yeah, Sprocket got the JUNK-in-the-mailing-list-is-filling-up-my-e-mail
blues,
All ya gots to do is hit the trash key if you choose.

I once knew this feller and Brian was his name,
Yeah, I once knew this little fucker and Brian was his name,
That sore loser don=B9t even know how to play the game.

Now, I got me a server, it serves me all day long,
That=B9s right, I got me a server, it serves me all day long
Don=B9t piss old Michael off or brother, you=B9ll be gone.  DON=B9T GET ME WRONG!
Piss old MJ off and you=B9ll be gone.

--Slim Chance and the Gamblers

On 8/9/02 9:11 PM, "Toad the Wet Sprocket" <sprocket80@hotmail.com> wrote:

>=20
> I got the "JUNK In the Mailing List is Filling Up My E-mail Blues."
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com
>=20
>=20
> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here
> <http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=3D44364>
> http://www.sailnet.com/ -Where Sailors Get It!  http://www.rhodes22.org
>=20

--B_3111798048_46670936

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Rhodes22-list] How to Sing The Blues </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Toad got the JUNK-in-the-mailing-list-is-filling-up-my=
-e-mail blues,<BR>
Yeah, Sprocket got the JUNK-in-the-mailing-list-is-filling-up-my-e-mail blu=
es,<BR>
All ya gots to do is hit the trash key if you choose.<BR>
<BR>
I once knew this feller and Brian was his name,<BR>
Yeah, I once knew this little fucker and Brian was his name,<BR>
That sore loser don&#8217;t even know how to play the game.<BR>
<BR>
Now, I got me a server, it serves me all day long,<BR>
That&#8217;s right, I got me a server, it serves me all day long<BR>
Don&#8217;t piss old Michael off or brother, you&#8217;ll be gone. &nbsp;DO=
N&#8217;T GET ME WRONG!<BR>
Piss old MJ off and you&#8217;ll be gone.<BR>
<BR>
--Slim Chance and the Gamblers<BR>
<BR>
On 8/9/02 9:11 PM, &quot;Toad the Wet Sprocket&quot; &lt;sprocket80@hotmail=
.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
I got the &quot;JUNK In the Mailing List is Filling Up My E-mail Blues.&quo=
t; <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com <BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"100%">MSN Photos is the easiest way to sha=
re and print your photos: Click Here &lt;http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=3D=
44364&gt; <BR>