[Rhodes22-list] humming center board

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:20:18 -0500

Rafe,  D sharp?  Are you sure it wasn't E flat?  Maybe your rig just isn't
tuned right.  :-)

I haven't notice any hum on my boat but we do hear the board wobbling back
and forth in its trunk when we sail downwind, so we usually pull it up on
that point of sail.

At what point of sail was your board humming?  Does it go away if you pull
it up?

Slim