[Rhodes22-list] He's back!

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:00:39 EDT

Thanks Slim, it's good to be back. Two weeks of being grandparents for two
active 11 year olds has worn me out. They live in Wisconsin, so I drove there
to pick them up and took them back again. I'm done driving for quite some
time.
Took the boys to Myrtle Beach and also taught them to water ski on our lake.
As a grandfather's last fling before I took them home, I took the boys to our
local Hooter's restaurant for lunch. It was great. The girls all thought the
twins were cute and gave them "special" attention. Of course I caught hell
from grandma and the parents, but what the hell can they do to me? :)
Yes, I'm back and back at working on the list and sending copies out to those
of you that have patiently waiting.

Rummy