[Rhodes22-list] Exit Lines

Roland.John rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:29:26 -0400

Greetings:

I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my New Guy posting a =
couple of weeks ago.  I really appreciated the useful commentary =
regarding purchasing a fixer-upper vs. a better boat or a recycle.  =
Regrettably I find I'm no longer in the market for a Rhodes. I visited =
an R-22 this weekend and sadly discovered that it's a great boat that I =
can't fit into. I'm 6'-2" tall and there is no place I can sit in the =
cabin without bumping my head. I've considered raising the roof and =
shortening my spine, but I think that looking for a taller boat might be =
a better choice.   So I have one more request.  Have any of you in your =
own boat searches come across a similar boat with more cabin headroom? =20

Thanks; =20

John S. Roland  -  Senior Staff Engineer
ENSCO Inc.  5400 Port Royal Road, Springfield VA 22151-2312
voice; (703) 321-4614      fax; (703) 321-4609     roland.john@ensco.com =
   www.ensco.com