[Rhodes22-list] Signing off for a while

James B. Connolly rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:28:18 -0400

If you are still here, know that Salem Harbor on the (more sheltered) west
side of Marblehead has available moorings for rent or rent to own.  I am
told that some seasonal rental moorings are available there, and are
pro-rated  for the remainder of the season.

Email me off the list for details and URL.

That is where I will likely keep mine (when I get one).

BTW, if you bring her up and put her on a mooring this season, I
respectfully request a ride.

Jim Connolly