[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes clubs on the chesapeake

Toad the Wet Sprocket rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:42:45 -0400

<P>Rick,</P>
<P>My </P>
<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>From: "Rick Redmond" <CREDMOND@OLG.COM>
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>To: <RHODES22-LIST@RHODES22.ORG>
<DIV></DIV>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes clubs on the chesapeake
<DIV></DIV>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:36:27 -0400
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Todd,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>This year I sail on the St. Mary's River and the lower Potomac. I am normally underway Saturday and Sunday mornings and two evenings per week. So far I haven't seen any other Rhodes in the area. Last year, I keep the boat on the Patuxent and there were two other Rhodes. It's a shame but one boat stayed tied to the pier and the I was never able to get with the other boat.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Are you close by?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Rick