[Rhodes22-list] Visiting K-Lake

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:03:33 -0500

Anne,
Rats, Glad to see you are on vacation, too bad it is elsewhere.  That is a
good idea to sign up as crew.  Were you refering to the ladies race? I like
to race but not enough to cross dress.  Thanks for your offer to use your
boat but it is just too nice - I would not feel right using a boat of
someone I have not even met.  I will say hi to John and Lisa so I can get a
peak of their S2 and see if they know of anyone is looking for crew.  If the
wind is good Friday I will definately rent a colgate.  They don't let you
enter a race with a rental do they?  If so how long/what kind of a course is
schedualed for Sat?  Well sorry I missed you, I will give anima a pat on the
cabin for you.  Bob