[Rhodes22-list] Labor Day Weekend Rhodes Rendezvous

Mary Lou Troy rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:43:07 -0400

So, is anyone up for a rendezvous in Fairlee Creek Labor Day weekend?

Gil Eaton will be vacationing in a lovely rental house on Fairlee Creek and
has suggested that this would be a great spot for a rendezvous. He'll be
sailing Closing Time down on Sat. 8/31. We thought we might sail Fretless
up from Swan Creek. Anyone care to join us?

Fairlee Creek is a protected anchorage. Gil's house has a dock, a deck,
charcoal grill and other amenities. The Creek is also home to Mears Great
Oak Marina and it's dock bar Jellyfish Joels.

Fairlee is an easy sail from the Middle River and day's sail from
Annapolis. There is a ramp on Fairlee that might work if anyone wants to
trailer in.

Hope to see some of you there.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless