[Rhodes22-list] Michigan City Boat Show

Paul Grandholm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:06:00 -0400

All,

     I was right!  Elton just called me from the boat show (which
explains the rain).  If you bought your new or recycled Rhodes from the
General Boats factory & are planning to attend the show, Elton has
arranged free passes for you.  You are to go to the show office to pick
them up under your own name.  Tell them they were left for you by General
Boats.  (Kind of like Will Call at a sports event.)  There should be
passes for:  Julie & Dan Thorndycraft, Ken & Jo Wise, and Dorene & Glen
Barrera.  Ken - Elton has a special surprise for you.

     We have dinner reservations for 12 people (Julie, Dan, Jo, Ken, Ron,
Becky, Dorene, Glen, Carol, Paul, Stan & Elton) at 7:00 pm at Galveston's
Steak House under the name of "Rhodes" (clever, eh?).  They will be
charging for boat show parking that day, but park there anyway & tell the
attendant that you have dinner reservations for that evening, and that
should get you in free.  If you don't know where Galveston's is, don't
worry, you can't miss it.  It's on your right as you're heading toward
the boat show less than two or three blocks from the entrance.

See You There,
Paul

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology