[Rhodes22-list] Re: Uppity

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 06:21:05 EDT

--part1_138.135b4717.2a976691_boundary

Dear Anne,
I only sailed on her in my dreams. Time was short, but I did sleep on her. It
was the closest I've ever been to heaven. We will be going back in October
for a sail.
Did I mention that I really liked their boat?

Rummy

--part1_138.135b4717.2a976691_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear Anne,<BR>
I only sailed on her in my dreams. Time was short, but I did sleep on her. It was the closest I've ever been to heaven. We will be going back in October for a sail.<BR>
Did I mention that I really liked their boat?<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_138.135b4717.2a976691_boundary--