[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 For Sale.

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:10:17 EDT

--part1_17.2d46b3ca.2a97e299_boundary

1989 Rhodes 22 For Sale. Presently in the water located on Lake Hartwell in
South Carolina. Single axle trailer with new bunks and carpet is included as
well as 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke engine. Standard main sail and 100 genny. This is
not my boat. I am acting as an agent for the seller. Please write me directly
for complete list of equipment and phone numbers if you wish to talk about
this boat. This Rhodes is in very good condition. Asking price is $12,500.00.
Boat can be shown to and or sailed by any qualified buyers.

Rummy

--part1_17.2d46b3ca.2a97e299_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">1989 Rhodes 22 For Sale. Presently in the water located on Lake Hartwell in South Carolina. Single axle trailer with new bunks and carpet is included as well as 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke engine. Standard main sail and 100 genny. This is not my boat. I am acting as an agent for the seller. Please write me directly for complete list of equipment and phone numbers if you wish to talk about this boat. This Rhodes is in very good condition. Asking price is $12,500.00. Boat can be shown to and or sailed by any qualified buyers.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17.2d46b3ca.2a97e299_boundary--