[Rhodes22-list] Dowgs, was shroud tension jokes

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:39:42 -0500

The problem with my master, Slim, is that after a few retrieves, he doesn't
know I deserve a snack...after all, I'm doing all the dirty work, right?  Oh
sure, I swim out and find the duck, bring it right back, but if he's not
right there at the shore to meet me, it's lunch time!

Wag, wag, wag,

Major