[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Owners List.

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:09:42 EDT

--part1_11c.15f31016.2a98eda6_boundary

Ed,
I didn't know that somebody was bad mouthing me. Must have happened while I
was on vacation. I had several hundred messages which I deleted rather than
sort through them all. If anyone wants a copy of the list, it's easy for me
to send it now.
I built a new computer with the AMD Athlon XP 2000 processor. It has DDR
memory and a 80 Gig harddrive. Very fast machine. I also upgraded my database
software so it is compatible with Windows XP. Everything seems to be working.

Rummy

--part1_11c.15f31016.2a98eda6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Ed,<BR>
I didn't know that somebody was bad mouthing me. Must have happened while I was on vacation. I had several hundred messages which I deleted rather than sort through them all. If anyone wants a copy of the list, it's easy for me to send it now.<BR>
I built a new computer with the AMD Athlon XP 2000 processor. It has DDR memory and a 80 Gig harddrive. Very fast machine. I also upgraded my database software so it is compatible with Windows XP. Everything seems to be working.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11c.15f31016.2a98eda6_boundary--