[Rhodes22-list] Re: Documentation

Keith Bracknell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-757067702-1030384527=:70748

Dan,
Thanks for your inquiry. I did receive a manual, but it is strictly text. There are general descriptions of various parts of the boat, how to set up the boat, how to sail effectively, etc.  But, there are no illustrations, no sailing hardware lists, few descriptions of operations of boat components. Good technical writing enhanced with tables and graphics are what I was looking for. I'm just looking for information that satisfies my need for knowing the boat without having to sail it for a season or two.
Keith
 GARDENBAY1@aol.com wrote:Keith, did the former owner provide you with a manual of his boat? I spoke with him before deciding on a recycle, he seemed very forthright and said he had a manual and he would include it with purchase. Sorry that is about all I can help you at this stage of my knowledge. Dan in Brigantine