[Rhodes22-list] RE: CB Line

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:46:38 -0400

the top of the centerboard cap, is a stainless steel clamp, to the top of the cockpit mould is unclamped, with the pressurse from
the tube and the nipple holding it inplace(can not get a tool in thier to tighten).

MJM
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 3:26 PM
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] RE: CB Line

> Another CB question, how is the tube attached at the top?
>
> Joe
> S/V Whisper

Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.