[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:58:15 EDT

--part1_bd.2606da9e.2a9bfe77_boundary

Hello everyone.

I am the keeper of the Rhodes owners list. This list is kept for social
purposes and is not sold or given to anyone to be used commercially. I have
agents across the nation willing to sacrifice their lives in order to
preserve this list. Any Rhodes design hull qualifies for this list, not just
the R22's.
Send me your information: names, address, telephone, boat name, hull id# and
port you sail out of. Admiral's name and children can also be placed on the
list.
Once you are on the list, there is a thirty day waiting period prior to your
being able to receive a copy of the list.
So, send me your information directly to me at the above address. There are
currently 119 names on the list and it's growing.

Rummy

--part1_bd.2606da9e.2a9bfe77_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello everyone.<BR>
<BR>
I am the keeper of the Rhodes owners list. This list is kept for social purposes and is not sold or given to anyone to be used commercially. I have agents across the nation willing to sacrifice their lives in order to preserve this list. Any Rhodes design hull qualifies for this list, not just the R22's.<BR>
Send me your information: names, address, telephone, boat name, hull id# and port you sail out of. Admiral's name and children can also be placed on the list.<BR>
Once you are on the list, there is a thirty day waiting period prior to your being able to receive a copy of the list.<BR>
So, send me your information directly to me at the above address. There are currently 119 names on the list and it's growing.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_bd.2606da9e.2a9bfe77_boundary--