[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Labor Day Weekend Rhodes Rendezvous - s...

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:35:35 EDT

--part1_1a5.77529d0.2a9d1267_boundary

hi mary lou
in bodkin i like warf cove or locust cove ..both on the south side of the
creek..please keep me posted on annapolis... also if you are planning a go at
bodkin let me know maybe we can meet...its been a tough summer with the
heat...i havent gotten out of the patapsco yet!! ugh..hoping for a good fall
so i can learn this boat!!!
tom

--part1_1a5.77529d0.2a9d1267_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hi mary lou
<BR>in bodkin i like warf cove or locust cove ..both on the south side of the creek..please keep me posted on annapolis... also if you are planning a go at bodkin let me know maybe we can meet...its been a tough summer with the heat...i havent gotten out of the patapsco yet!! ugh..hoping for a good fall so i can learn this boat!!!
<BR>tom</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a5.77529d0.2a9d1267_boundary--