[Rhodes22-list] Boat stuff

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:53:17 -0500

--=====================_86873146==_.ALT

Heck yeah, I've been wanting to get a couple of his folding cushions since
the boat show at Chicago. Absolutely no objection from me. :-)

Rik

At 12:08 AM 8/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>First off I talked to Elton, he just got back from the boat show, His
>rainman legend lives :-) Days he was at the show it rained and days he
>took of from the show were sunny, Now people we are having a drought an
>all over, The odds of this being only chance are starting to sound like
>winning powerball :-)
>
>It seems he is gathering specially parts for sale at boat(he there anyhow
>:-), Like the seat cushions, LED trailer lights(like a kit for a triad
>trailer), hook on boat bumpers(the work nicely with curved hull), dog life
>vest(great for Rooney), etc. It the cute stuff that might make it into
>west next year or two. He ask if the could mention them on the list. He
>evened offend at LIST member discount :-). I think most of us know him, he
>a good guy and I have no problem with it. He also mentioned Stan might
>have some stuff he might want to post to the list. I think he called to
>make sure he would not upset the "Morals" of the list. I figured we are
>not that pure around here and told him to go for it, He GB family :-) I
>hope did not put "my foot in the mouth" and there are no serious objections.
>
>MJM
>
>PS. I get nothing out of it, the list of items from above is what I am
>intrested in, which I pay for, In fact most likly I think I picked up a
>headach, he will need a web site :-)

--=====================_86873146==_.ALT

Heck yeah, I've been wanting to get a couple of his folding cushions
since the boat show at Chicago. Absolutely no objection from me.
:-)<br><br>
Rik<br><br>
At 12:08 AM 8/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
I talked to Elton, he just got back from the boat show, His rainman
legend lives :-) Days he was at the show it rained and days he took of
from the show were sunny, Now people we are having a drought an all over,
The odds of this being only chance are starting to sound like winning
powerball :-) </font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
sale at boat(he there anyhow :-), Like the seat cushions, LED trailer
lights(like a kit for a triad trailer), hook on boat bumpers(the work
nicely with curved hull), dog life vest(great for Rooney), etc. It the
cute stuff that might make it into west next year or two. He ask if the
could mention them on the list. He evened offend at LIST member discount
:-). I think most of us know him, he a good guy and I have no problem
with it. He also mentioned Stan might have some stuff he might want to
post to the list. I think he called to make sure he would not upset the
&quot;Morals&quot; of the list. I figured we are not that pure around
here and told him to go for it, He GB family :-) I hope did not put
&quot;my foot in the mouth&quot; and there are no serious
objections.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
from above is what I am intrested in, which I pay for, In fact most likly
I think I picked up a headach, he will need a web site :-)</font>