[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

Daniel Hope rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:09:34 -0400

--------------625C8E92A146A0F7476C70DB

Rummy,

Have you noticed that your new computer tends to send out multiple
copies of the same message?  Got two of this one.

Dan
---------

--
Daniel Hope III, Ed.D., CPRP  - dhope@cviog.uga.edu
Senior Public Service Associate

The University of Georgia
Carl Vinson Institute of Government
Community & Regional Development Division
(706) 542-3350    FAX (706) 542-6189

 "We train in hopes of being of some use,
 however small our role may be,
 in the task of bringing peace
 to mankind around the world."

                -Morihei Ueshiba-

--------------625C8E92A146A0F7476C70DB

Rummy,
of the same message?&nbsp; Got two of this one.
that The list has been updated and sendable once again by e-mail, I have
sent almost twenty members da list. This is much more convenient than sending
it by snail mail, to say nothing of the cost reduction.</font></font>
in your listings or other members, please notify me directly. The list
is only as good as the information I receive.</font></font>

-Morihei Ueshiba-

--------------625C8E92A146A0F7476C70DB--