[Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Ware, Joseph W. rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:53:44 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C24EB3.7859AA90

That'll help the mental block.

Joe
-----Original Message-----
From: Toad the Wet Sprocket [mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 12:47 PM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Joe,

     There several ways to describe the same condition.  I have the same
problem with understeer and oversteer when setting race car suspensions up.
Lee helm and Weather helm are as simple to remember as their names.  If you
need to hold the tiller to the weather side of the boat (side toards the
wind)  you have "weather helm".

Todd    aka "Sprocket" ....not Toad

Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com <mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com>