[Rhodes22-list] Apparent Change Of Ownership @ JSI

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:56:27 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C24F42.5771B220

Roger, Sprocket, et all,

Don't know if everyone know this or not, but JSI/Airforce sails has been =
affiliated "somehow" with Sailnet ever since I have been on this (the =
other Rhodes) list. I think that would be coming up on 3 years now. =
There has always been a section in the Sailnet web site for =
JSI/Airforce. Don't know what this means as far as ownership is =
concerned. But, they've at least been working together for this long.

Rik=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Toad the Wet Sprocket=20
  To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 9:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Apparent Change Of Ownership @ JSI

  Roger,

       I saw that too.  I have just finished getting a quote for sails.

  Thanks,  "Sprocket"

  Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com

  From: "Roger Pihlaja"=20
  To:=20
  Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Apparent Change Of Ownership @ JSI=20
  Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:38:15 -0400=20
  Richard & Toad,=20
  I just saw this notice. I appears SailNet has bought out JSI. They are =
in=20
  the process of moving the JSI sail loft to S. Carolina. If you are =
still=20
  considering ordering a full batten mainsail from these folks, then =
take=20
  note.=20
  Roger Pihlaja=20
  S/V Dynamic Equilibrium=20