[Rhodes22-list] Document library

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:59:08 -0400

make a rhodes22 sailor out of you yet, if you live that long :-)

MJM
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Toad the Wet Sprocket=20
  To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
  Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 4:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Document library

  Rummy, =20

       You are right.  I should not have gotten this boat as my first.   =
I said I had little knowledge of sailboats  not little knowledge.  I can =
tell you this much... with a few pictures and some sketches I could =
build anything from junk parts.  I am not McGuiver, but if I could see =
it....up close and in detail, I could build one.

  P.S  The only reason I have this boat is because it was a freebie; and =
I downloaded and read the manual for the Chrysler...pretty remarkable =
for a company no longer in business huh?