[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:47:41 -0800 (PST)

You got that right, Michael.  Couple yours ago when I
recault mine, I had to craw in there and lay on my
back to bead on the silcone and fix the hose back over
them.  Talk about a real PINA.  Not forsure what those
OEM thurhulls are but sounds like I would just drill
them out and put some regular ones on.
Steve