[Rhodes22-list] French women

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:55:06 EST

Dear Brad,
It's not a long story. My wife works for Michelin tire, a French company. My
neighbor is a young unattached engineer for Michelin. He is French speaking
and is in touch with interns and French students at Clemson University.
Being the good, civic minded man that I am, I offered to take his friends
(all female of course) sailing. Boy, was it fun. Ever seen the movie Titanic
where the young girl is standing on the front of the ship trying to fly?
Well, imagine several bikini clad young French women doing that on a Rhodes.
Every boat in the marina was honking their horns or the guys were whistling
and cheering. It was fantastic.....one of my most memorable sailing
excursions. I have a picture of me with a couple of the babes somewhere. If I
can dig it up I'll post it again so everyone can drool.

Rummy