[Rhodes22-list] FW: [rhodes-list] New list

Ben Schultz rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:47:38 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23292.90127D20

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Schultz
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 16:36
To: 'rhodes-list@sailnet.net'
Cc: Sam Boyle
Subject: RE: [rhodes-list] New list

Michael -- Well put.

Sam -- I second the appriciation for what you have done.  I have been a
subscriber (under various email addresses) to this list for around 3 years,
and I used other Sailnet lists prior to that.  The lists have always been a
valuable source of information to me.

I also commend the content at sailnet.com.  I can spend all day reading
articles if I'm not careful.  I especially like Kretschmer's stories.  I
will continue to be a regular visitor to the site.

I work for a company that manages an application service over the web for
lenders.  Our software is "mission-critical," so I'm well versed with the
problems and challenges of keeping software live, fast, reliable, and
fault-tolarent 24x7.  Sailnet has done very well.  It isn't easy.

Thanks for all that you have done for the online sailing community, and for
all that you will cocntinue to do.

Ben Schultz
Baton Rouge, LA