[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] New list

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:42:26 -0400

Rik,

What kind of pictures?? Hummmm. What list am I on right now??
I am confused... I need to sign off all lists on Friday night cause we
be goin south and east on vacation. No cell phone, no internet, no
kidding.

Alex