[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] New list

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:24:16 -0500

Alex,

Under those conditions and for those reasons, I could deal with a few days
of missed email. But, when all you have to look forward to is zen sailing
in your computer room, it really sucks when it gets screwed up :-)

How can you be "going" on vacation. I thought you were on vacation all the
time. Or is there a difference between going on vacation and staying on
vacation :-)

Sounds like (south and east) it has to be a trip aboard the S/V Kismet.
Hope you guys have a great time.

Rik