[Rhodes22-list] Wally

Wally Buck rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

 --- Bill Effros <bill@effros.com> wrote:
> Is Wally on the new list?  Monitoring both is a pain
> and I'd love to drop
> off Sailnet as soon as I'm sure everyone knows where
> to find the new list.
>
> Bill Effros

Hey Bill I have been on the new list from the get go.
I did send some stuff to the sailnet list today or
last night because I just hit the reply button. So if
the original post came from the sailnet list my
response or questions went back to the same. I think I
sent a question about kayaks to Roger on the old list.
Also Razz cc'd me some stuff about the Bantam on both
lists so I replied and it went back to both lists. I
will be using the new list moving forward but I still
haven't signed off the old (yet).

Wally