[Rhodes22-list] Fw: [rhodes-list] PROMISES,PROMISES......

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:44:27 -0400

Bill,

that's refreshing. I just sent him a blast and I didn't read which list
he's posted it on. Guess he didn't get the part about it's a privlage,
not a right. If I were Rummy, I'd never respond to the guy again. Much
less send him something. I hate being called a liar. Rummy sends stuff
all over the country to us. I'm sure you've got the list if you asked
for it in the past. He's sent a copy to us in Colorado and a new updated
one in North Carolina. So he does what he says he'll do. Maybe he went
fishing?? Or is it hunting season? Or perhaps there's a gagle of French
girls visiting his wife's company and he's got to entertain them. Lots
of reasons why his time is tied up.

Oh, I forgot work.

Alex