[Rhodes22-list] Desktop Picture

Alex Bell rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:17:40 -0400

Sliim,

I think you should stop with further introductions in the logical order
of things. Next thing you know it'll come out as your future ex-wife and
that'll cost you.

Get the pop to enclosure. It will open up the cabin for overnight
sleeping like you can't believe. We store things overinight on the
cabintop (which is inside the enclosure) and that clears away the
clutter. If it rains, you drop the window enclosures and everything
stays dry. If you have a bimini, you can bring it forward to shelter the
companionway opening so it can stay open even if it rains. Costly, but
very useful if you are going to use the boat for overnights.

Alex