[Rhodes22-list] I am having a dilemma

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:52:33 -0500

Joe,

A few of us are continuing to monitor the old list incase someone who isn't
a whiner shows up and can't figure out where we went. Never know when a
newbie will show up. Actually traffic on the old list has dropped down to
almost nothing already.

Rik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] I am having a dilemma

> Michael, do like most of the rest of us, leave the old list and stay here.
>
> Joe

----
> Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.