[Rhodes22-list] Thank-You and [Fwd: ASNOOCH]

Pamela Vana rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:12:23 -0600

--------------F48209E7086CEAACCD84190C

Hi All,

Michael, thanx for setting up our new discussion list.  Lookin' good . .
. we appreciate all your work in getting this up and running so
quickly.  Hmmm . . .  at your customary consulting rate, we probably
couldn't have afforded to pay for your expertise.  Thank-you for your
valuable time and effort.

In addition to the simplicity of now including attachments, the
advantage of new filtering capabilities is a big plus to me.  Seems we
have some ugly stuff pop up occasionally, and it will be great to screen
out nasty people.

Alex and I are off for a vacation.  Hope ASNOOCH doesn't knock on this
new door.  Thought I'd pass on a recent hit from him to Alex.  If
ANSNOOCH does decide to log on here in my absence, can someone please
ask him if he's forgotten to take his medication?

Regards, Pamela
--------------F48209E7086CEAACCD84190C