Tongue Extension - Deployment was [Rhodes22-list] Trailer Jacks

Mary Lou Troy rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:35:13 -0400

Joe,
Have you tried launching without using the extension? Fred and I never used
the extension when we drysailed from Bowley's on the Middle River. We just
backed in until the tailpipe was bubbling but it never seemed to do any
damage. Of course the water up there isn't salty at all. The ramp in Swan
Creek is a little shallower but we are still able to get her on and off
without using the extension. In fact the only time we have used the
extension is at that ramp down on the Yeopim near Stan's - now that was a
shallow ramp and the extension was really needed.

Mary Lou