Tongue Extension - Deployment was [Rhodes22-list] Trailer Jacks

Paul Grandholm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:43:00 -0400

Joe,

     Just to add to Mary Lou's post, I have yet to use my tongue
extension.  I'm able to both launch & retrieve and barely get the
vehicle's rear tires wet.  At least try it first.  Good advice Mary Lou.

Paul