[Rhodes22-list] Electronics Sales

Ken Wise rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:26:14 -0400 (EDT)

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__bbc4d8c07a6f8d2f157320c5e251a85e

Gardenbay, we bought a recycled rhodes delivered May, 2000. I bought several items and had them installed by gb. vhf radio; stereo; compass. speakers. Stan will ask where you want them and that is where they were when delivered. I was happy.

Ken Wise
Awaken
Trail Creek Marina
Michigan City, IN

 --- On Sun 07/28,   wrote:
From:  [mailto: GARDENBAY1@aol.com]
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:40:24 EDT
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Electronics Sales

> To the list- We have just
> purchased a recycled 88 Rhodes for delivery March or April.What is your
> oponion regarding purchasing electronics now.? Many local supply houses are
> having sales. Is the price difference worth it? Do you see any downsides?
> Radio fixed,compass,fish finder. Thanks Dan and Kathy in
> Brigantine.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__bbc4d8c07a6f8d2f157320c5e251a85e

Gardenbay, we bought a recycled rhodes delivered May, 2000. I bought several items and had them installed by gb. vhf radio; stereo; compass. speakers. Stan will ask where you want them and that is where they were when delivered. I was happy.<br />
Ken Wise<br />
Awaken<br />
Trail Creek Marina<br />
Michigan City, IN<br />