[Rhodes22-list] jokes

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:23:31 -0500

--B_3110833411_46254718

MJM,

Lots of fun.  I=B9ve heard =B3The Man Song=B2 before and in fact I perform it on
stage and it usually goes over pretty well.  Never seen the graphics before
though.  Thanks for posting.

Slim

--B_3110833411_46254718

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Rhodes22-list] jokes</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">MJM,<BR>
<BR>
Lots of fun. &nbsp;I&#8217;ve heard &#8220;The Man Song&#8221; before and i=
n fact I perform it on stage and it usually goes over pretty well. &nbsp;Nev=
er seen the graphics before though. &nbsp;Thanks for posting.<BR>
<BR>
Slim</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>