[Rhodes22-list] Subject Line Change

Bill Effros rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:34:00 -0400

Michael,

Your point is well taken.

I'll get on it.

Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Meltzer" <mjm@michaelmeltzer.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Subject Line Change

Thank you for volunteering :-) Do you really want me to write it :-)

I make you A deal, you write it, I program it,

Sounds like you want 2 things:

a sign up message, log off and log back on(I think you signed up before i
did it) you get back a welcome message with the chater at the top and house
keeping at the bottom, it easy to change the top part. assume I can change
anything before the end of the charter

The second sound like a once a month, 1,15 etc message that goes to the
list, no problem I can set up a simple job to do that, just need the text

MJM