[Rhodes22-list] Single line docking trick

Steve rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

Crab the winch and pull the boat into the dock.  Put 3
or 4 fenders out; 1 aft, 1 forward of the cabintop & a
couple midship.  You guys are going to hate seeing
that spiderweb cracking by hooking stuff to things
that are only conected by screws.
Steve