[Rhodes22-list] Life Lines, second jib tracks

Roger Pihlaja cen09402@centurytel.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:54:06 -0500

Wally,

You're right, the standard lifelines are too low to be of much use for an
adult.  They're actually an adult tripping hazard.  If your present
lifelines bother you, then rip them out.

If you sail with small children, then lifelines are pretty useful.  The
custom lifelines on Dynamic Equilibrium are 30" high, which is about the
minimum height for them to actually be useful in keeping you on board.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium