[Rhodes22-list] Value of a Rhodes 22

Robert M Ross robertmross@juno.com
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:19:00 -0500

I need some help determining the value of a 1990 Rhodes 22 that was
reconditioned in 1996. The equipment is pretty standard, roller furling
main and jib, 130 Genoa, bimini,VHF,depth meter, cockpit cushions,
compass,marine head,galley( sink,one burner stove, ice box),pop top no
enclosure hull painted blue. Boat is in the water but my guess is that it
needs new bottom paint. Boat needs clean up but seems to be in reasonable
condition. Motor is a 8 HP Suzuski that looks terrible and would not
start. Trailer looks to be in good condition v boards to lead boat onto
trailer, 15 or 16" wheels. What do you think it is worth? Seller anxious
to sell.