[Rhodes22-list] washdown pump

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 09:21:20 -0800 (PST)

Rummy, where will the thru-the-hull fitting go?  Did
you switch the pump at the pump, or on your electrical
panel?  I've been giving some thought to how to
install one for some time and had about concluded the
easiest way to do it was just to dunk an extra bilge
pump over the side with the wiring pluged into a DC
outlet.  A permanent installation sounds good.  Brad.