[Rhodes22-list] Electrical KISS

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 12:56:30 -0600

Brad,

Boy, bet if you want to run a coffee maker 2 or 3 times a day, you're going
to looking at bringing along the Honda. That ain't all bad though. It sure
lessens the "have to pay attention" factor. I've got one of those too.
They're light and they don't take up much room. Hardly any more than that
second battery. :-)

Far as the math for the coffee maker. That sounds like a job for Roger, our
chief mathematician.

Rik