[Rhodes22-list] butane or propane

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Rummy, one thing I do like about having fire on board
is the ability to heat the cabin if you want to.  I
owned three different VW Wesphalia campers and only
the last one had the optional heater.  We would place
a clay flower pot over the stove burner and heat it
up.  It worked really well in a space bigger than the
R-22.  Good rum would probably do the same thing, for
a while.  So far I've only decided at least one sure
thing.  Lead-acid because of price.  How many, what
color, stove-no stove, genset-no genset, don't know.
Popcorn!  Man, I didn't even think about that.  Back
to the drawing board.

Brad.