[Rhodes22-list] Unexpected Polar Bear Winter Camping Trip

ellner ellner@pressenter.com
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 07:04:05 -0600

Roger:  What a weekend!!  Sounds like you all had a great time!  (and
you're right about the chocolate----we WILL do just about anything if
chocolate is involved!!)  ((and I can see Emily's eyes now....."how'd he do
that while we're out here??"))  Thanks for a good winter