[Rhodes22-list] Cooking

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:11:42 -0800 (PST)

Bill, I've looked at so many sites and read so many
books it all runs together now.  However, nothing I've
seen to date referred to Puekerts theory so I did some
research on that.  Look at usbattery.com/specs4.html.
It addresses Puecket and gives amp hour ratings.  My
numbers for a group 27 battery are close to theirs.  I
went through three universities until I found one that
offered an accounting degree without calculus so my
math is always suspect.  Please point out where I
failed this time.  Brad.

=== message truncated ===