[Rhodes22-list] cooking

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 23:02:01 -0600

Yee haw, coffee's on boys!!!!

That little Honda will run a darn long time on a quart of gas, about 4 hrs
IIRC. Pretty economical really. If I was going out for a week at that rate,
I'd need about a quart of gas for the O/B and another quart or 2 (we drink
a ton of coffee) for the genset. Let's see, if my math is right, that's 1
gallon jug with a quart to spare. Seems about right.

This fall at Ky Lake I used up just about 1 gallon of gas all week and that
counts the quart and a half I put in the scooter. Didn't have the genset
with though, or I could have really been a gas hog.

Now we all we have to do is test out that step mount.

Rik