[Rhodes22-list] Marine Stereo Systems

Roger Pihlaja cen09402@centurytel.net
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:04:57 -0500

Dan,

Yes, I have a Maxim Marine AM/FM/WB/Cassette stereo on board Dynamic
Equilibrium.  The 1st enclosed link will bring up an annotated picture
showing the stereo mounted in the galley right above the ice box.

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Galley-4.jpg

The 2nd enclosed link will bring up a picture showing one of the four
speakers.  Look just below the outboard engine on the transom to see the
square black speaker.  I'm sitting in front of the starboard side cockpit
speaker, so it isn't visible in the picture.  The other two speakers are in
the cabin on the aft end of the V-berth, port & starboard.  Unfortunately, I
don't have a good picture of the interior speaker installation.

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/RogerPihlaja1.jpg

My shipboard VHF radio shares the masthead-mounted antenna with the AM/FM/WB
radio thru a signal splitter.

If you have any questions re marine stereo installations, then ask away &
I'll try to help.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium